Alert Button empowers the wearer of the Jiobit to send an immediate notification to their Care Team members by simply clicking the alert button (the birdie logo) on the device.
How to enable Alert Button
- Open the app
- Go to MENU
- Go to Notifications
- Select Alert Button
- Toggle Alert Button On; then customize your settings!
Alert Button Settings
- Trigger Gesture: Provides the option for the wearer to press the birdie button two or three times to trigger the notification.
- Device Alarm: Once enabled the Jiobit will sound a temporary alarm. Once the notification is received the alarm will cease. During this time the Jiobit will also flash a red light until the notification is received.
- Message: The message you input is what will be provided in the push notification to your or the Care Team members.
- Additional Receivers: This allows you to customize which care team members you would like to receive the message.